How to Use a Keyword Tool for Content Marketing
How to Use a Keyword Tool for Content Marketing
Content marketing is all about creating useful, relevant content for your target audience. You want to write blog posts that answer your customers’ questions and give them exactly what they’re looking for. Content marketing tools can help you get organized, streamline processes, and measure the effectiveness of your content so you can make improvements next time around.
Websites like BuzzFeed and Upworthy have made content marketing popular again with their sensational headlines and images to draw in readers. If these sites can do it so well, why can’t others? It’s because they utilize a content tool known as a keyword tool to help them identify what their potential readers are searching for online.
What is a Keyword Tool?
A keyword tool is a type of software that helps you find out what people are searching for online. They’re used by businesses to create content that targets their readers’ interests and helps them solve their problems. A keyword tool will give you two pieces of information:
- The volume of searches per month and
- The difficulty level of those searches.
Volume is how many times per month people are searching for a given term. The higher the volume, the more people are looking for that term.
How to Find the Right Keywords
The first step in finding the right keywords for your content is to visit a keyword tool website and input one of your ideas for a blog post. You want to use a broad keyword that lots of people are searching for. For example, let’s say you write a blog post about the best lawn mowers for small yards. Instead of just writing about lawn mowers, you want to target your post at anyone with a small yard.
You want to include people who have small yards because they might not necessarily know that they need a lawn mower. If you want to cover all of your bases and make sure you’re reaching as many people as possible, use a keyword like “small yards.” Your keyword should be two or three words long and should describe the content of your article in general.
Why Is Using a Keyword Tool Important?
Keyword tools are important because they can help you discover what your audience is searching for. If you want to write content that resonates with your readers and helps them solve their problems, you need to know what words they’re typing into search engines.
Using a keyword tool for content marketing is like having a crystal ball that shows you what topics your customers are interested in. You can also see if there are terms you’re missing out on and include them in your content. You can use keyword tools to find out what your readers are searching for and make your content more valuable.
Your readers are most likely Googling things they’re interested in right now. You want your blog posts to show up on the first page of search engines so they can find you quickly and easily.
3 Free Keyword Tools You Should Try.
- Google Keyword Planner – This is the most popular keyword tool online. It can tell you how many people are searching for a given term, how often they’re searching for it, and what topics those terms are related to. This can help you create blog posts that target a specific audience and show up on the front page of Google.
- Ahrefs – If you’re looking for a reliable tool to track your website’s performance and traffic, consider using Ahrefs. It is a well-known service that offers several tools to help you with your SEO work.
- SEMrush – This is another popular keyword tool that can also give you information about your competition. It can help you track your progress, find trending topics, and discover untapped keywords for your future content.
- Sprout Social – Sprout Social’s keyword analysis tool can help you find trending topics in your industry. It can also help you find out what terms your competitors are using.
2 Paid Keyword Tools That Are Worth It.
- Ahrefs -With over 32 million keywords analyzed, Ahrefs is the most popular site analysis tool. It helps you monitor your competitors, track keyword rankings, and discover new keywords and their popularity trends. In addition to this, Ahrefs also allows you to check on your site’s backlinks and crawlability to give you insights on where your site stands in regards to its content and structure.In addition to all of these benefits, Ahrefs is free for up to 10,000 keywords. If you need more than that, there are premium plans available for a small monthly fee. Keep in mind that there will be some limitations on the number of sites that can be tracked with an account as well as site-level reports. For best results when using Ahrefs, it’s recommended that you combine it with a PPC tool like Google Analytics or Google AdWords.
- Long Tail Pro -A Very Powerful Tool for Searching and Researching that can be used on a number of different platforms. There are many different tools available to help you research keywords and find out what people are searching for and how many times they are doing so, but this is by far one of the best. The software has a number of features, including a keyword search bar, which allows users to type in keywords or phrases and see how many times those words are being searched for when combined with other words. It also provides an opportunity to create custom lists of keywords that the user wants to include in their research. This is a great way to see what people are looking for online and to find out what topics they have an interest in. The software can be used on a desktop or mobile device, so it is available no matter where you are.
There are several reasons why this tool is so popular. For one thing, it is very powerful, which means that it can be used on a wide range of platforms.It can be used on desktop computers or on mobile devices, so there’s no need to worry about which platform you want to use. It can also be used with both free and paid accounts, which means that there’s no need to pay extra fees if you already have an account with a different search engine. It is also very easy to use.
- SEMrush – One of the most popular tools for finding keywords is a keyword research tool. There are many different options, but one of the best is Moz’s Keyword Explorer. This tool allows you to enter your industry and quickly see which keywords are most commonly searched for. You can then use this data to create a more targeted and optimized campaign.
In addition to finding the right keywords, you should also optimize the ads and landing pages to improve their performance.
Moz’s Keyword Explorer is a great place to start your search for keyword research tools. It has good features, but it’s not without its issues. For example, it doesn’t allow you to do competitive research or run multiple searches. However, it does have some cool features like the ability to search within specific sites (like Amazon) and see the search volume across all sites.
Tips for Using a Keyword Tool
- Don’t get too bogged down with the numbers. If a keyword has a high volume, that doesn’t mean it’s too competitive for you to rank for it. The difficulty level tells you whether or not you can rank for a term.
- Focus on one term at a time. Don’t try to write a blog post with five or six different keywords. Instead, write one post and include all the keywords you want to target. You can always write more posts in the future.
- Use keyword tools to spark new ideas. You don’t have to write an article about lawn mowers if the keyword “small yards” has a high volume. You can write about how to care for yards of any size.
Discover Who Your Readers Are
First, you need to understand who your readers are. What are their pain points? Where do they get stuck? What are they looking for? When you know who your readers are, you can tailor your content to address their needs. You can write blog posts that answer your readers’ questions and get them the information they need to solve their problems.
You can also use your keyword tool to track your progress to discover which posts are resonating with your audience. If a certain post is bringing in more traffic than usual, you know you hit a topic that your readers are interested in. You can then build on that topic and create more content around it.
Content marketing is a great way to engage your audience and help them solve their problems. It can also help you find new customers and grow your business. You can write more effective blog posts if you use a keyword tool to discover what your readers are interested in. When you know what your readers are searching for, you can create more valuable content that resonates with them.